On 22 November 2021, in Warsaw was held a meeting of the members of the Polish Spring Manufacturers Association (SPPS) with the General Secretary of the European Spring Federation (ESF), Mr. Wolfgang Hermann. During the meeting were presented purpose and scope of activities of the ESF. The federation includes the national associations of spring manufacturers, representing a given country on a European scale. Then were discussed the conditions for joining the the SPPS to the ESF.
The goals of the European Spring Federation:
- To be a forum for the exchange of marketing information on manufacturers, buyers and suppliers in the spring industry.
- To provide statistics on the European spring industry and to monitor imports of springs from outside Europe and the export of springs from Europe.
- To provide information on sector growth, technology and market opportunities in the spring industry.
- To obtain early information on and influence any EU decisions affecting the spring industry.
- To negotiate research contracts from the EU on behalf of the EU members of the ESF.
- To organise exhibitions, seminars, fact finding missions, conferences and any other event of benefit to its members.
- To promote and participate in standardisation relating to springs and spring materials by co-ordinating its members efforts in this area.
- To organise joint research and technical development.
- To promote policies intended to enhance the profile of the European Spring Industry.
We predict that in 2022 the Association of Polish Spring Manufacturers will become one
from members of the European Spring Federation and will continue to develop dynamically.
We would like to thank all members of the association for their commitment to the work and development of the association.
Board of SPPS